Make cucumber pickles alongside other Bluestem CSA members using the simple, traditional, and delicious method of lacto-fermentation.
Here's what to bring:
- a knife
- cutting board
- 2 or 3 wide-mouth Mason jars
- 2 or 3 skinny jam jars, regular mouth
- a couple tea towels
- measuring spoons
- something to cover your hair with
- a potluck dish if you can swing it
- dishes and utensils for you
How many jars you'll get will depend on how many people attend. We'll also provide handouts to take home, along with a list of resources.
There's no admission charge, but donations are gratefully accepted on behalf of Blue Plate Project, our new food outreach nonprofit.
Please register using the form below. Looking forward to seeing you!